What I Write About

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Confession: No One Tagged Me
I just wanted to join in on the fun!

Brennen keeps encouraging me that if people know more about me, then they would want to listen to what I say more. After all, are you going to listen to someone where you barely know anything about them? I wouldn't. So, here I'm going to tell you a little bit more about myself. 
 Don't wait for someone to tag you, you should join in too!

When was the last time you cried?
It's been quite a while actually. 
Usually, when asked this question then answer is one I can remember so I'm really happy that I can't!

Are you named after anyone?
My parents just really liked the named Rebecca. My dad had kind of wanted to name me Samantha so he could call me Sam but they settled on Rebecca. However, my middle name is Michelle and that's my aunts name (my dad's sister). They were really close when I was born. If I was a boy, my name would have been Michael Jennings Smith. Michael is a family name and Jennings is my mom's maiden name.

Do you have kids?
Proudly, no. I'm only 21 and not married. Many of my friends from high school have babies and aren't married or they are already married with babies. Great for them but I'm really enjoying living life solo (with Brennen of course haha)

If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Everyone is different. There are a lot of girls that don't get along with me because I can talk to boys easily and they can't. I'm only that way because I have brothers who taught me the importance of knowing the rules of football. But I think that I'm a good friend. I'm a good listener and I try to be there for anyone who needs it.

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
At times. It's a good way to communicate with boys.

Will you ever Bungee jump?
Maybe. 
I haven't done a lot of things like that but it depends on if I'm feeling adventurous at the time.

What’s your favourite cereal?
Apple Jacks or Cheerios

What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Appearance wise: their clothes
Personality wise: if they're nice

What is your eye colour?
Brown and sometimes green

Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy ending. I'm a sucker for those.

Favourite smells?
The ocean, rain, candles, a campfire, new car smell

Summer or Winter?
They both have their perks and by the end of both of them, I want the next one to come along.

Computer or television?
Both. Need them both.

What’s the furthest you’ve ever been away from home?
Europe. Such an amazing trip.

Where were you born?
Denver, Colorado!

Do you have any special talents?
Special? It sounds cheesy, but I can sense people's energies really well. 
I can tell what they need when they need it.

What are your hobbies?
Photography, reading, and blogging!

Do you have any pets?
They don't live with me, they live with my parents but they're the families dogs so they're mine too! 
There's Max and Rags. Click here to see picture of them. You won't regret it!

Favourite movie?
Titanic because it can make me cry every time. That is a movie well made. 
But, since I'm Disney obsessed, these are my favorite Disney movies:
One with a princess: Beauty and the Beast
One without a princess: Peter Pan

Do you have any siblings?
Yes! I have one older sister, Melinda and two older brothers, Matthew and Jeremy
Go to my about page (link above) to see pictures of Melinda and Matthew

That's a little more about me. I love sneaking in little bits so my readers can get to know me better and so that years from now, I can look back and see how I've changed. 
Hope you have the happiest of Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment