What I Write About

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend:

Saturday:

First Game of the season against CSU at Mile High in Denver. 
We lost :( but it was still lots of fun!
Sooo hot though

Sunday:


My parents went to the Obama rally!
I know it's not the best picture of him but I actually was closer then it appears in the picture but I got the best picture I could
We waited 5 hours for him to talk. Standing the whole time in 95 degree weather. 
I got a bit sunburned
So worth it!


Monday:


Brennen and I went to Elitches with some friends
It was hot for some of the day but there was a cloud cover for a good portion of the day (Thank God!)
Here we are on the ferris wheel
So much fun!


It was a jam packed weekend but so much fun! 
It was a great hurrah to the end of the summer

What did you do for Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment