What I Write About

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Today, I am such a sicky

I feel okay I guess...except for the fact that I can't breathe.
I have a test today AND today is my longest day of the week.
Not feeling good. Not happy.
Anyway, I'm watching Live with Kelly and Michael from my DEATHBED! 
I was wondering what you guys think about the choice for Michael as the new cohost...
Any thoughts?
Mine are: I think they're good together but I don't think he brings an awful lot to the table. Neil Patrick Harris was a lot better with her (obviously he can't do it) but I was hoping the person who did get the job was just as good. I like Michael but as a permanent cohost, I'm not completely won over yet.


Now, time for some lavender tea and staying in bed until the absolute last minute
Ugh
Hope you're having a better Tuesday then me!

No comments:

Post a Comment