What I Write About

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Premiere: Bones

**Spoilers**

Bones premiered last night (I was so excited!)
We ended last season with Bones having to go into hiding
I liked the first episode of this season, starting off showing Bones with her baby as a blonde
Everything gets wrapped up quickly
Blah, blah, blah
Anyway, I thought that it was good. It was just kind of odd to me that everything got wrapped up really quickly
It was a big deal that she went into hiding and all of a sudden it's just all "Three Months Later"
It's kind of like they just changed their minds and wrapped it all up in the first episode
Needless to say, it looks like Bones will return back to the same story lines of them solving crime, which is fine
Just kind of odd to me
Still a good premiere and can't wait for the rest of the season
Also, so glad they had her dye her hair back
Bones as a blonde just doesn't work haha


No comments:

Post a Comment