What I Write About

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok Thursday!

It's ok...that instead of watching the very long musical for class, I read the synopsis on Wikipedia

It's ok...that I always blog in bed

It's ok...that I'm excited that my blog is (slowly but surely) growing

It's ok...that I watch Friends reruns constantly (and know every word to every episode)

It's ok...that I'm excited for fall 

It's ok...that I now want to go on a shopping spree for fall clothes

It's ok...to not drink on Fridays in preparation for football on Saturdays

It's ok...that I really wish I didn't have to go to class

It's ok...that I'm taking cold medicine when I'm not even sick to prevent from catching Brennen's cold

It's ok...that the only football I care about is CU and the Broncos 

It's ok...to spend hours on Pinterest

It's ok...to look at shelter animals and want to adopt them even though I probably can't afford it

What's ok with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment