What I Write About

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let's Get Down To Business!

First, Hello!! Happy Sunday! 
Sundays are my favorite :D

Let me start by saying that I am SO excited about the followers I have acquired
I love sharing what I have to say and I'm so happy that people enjoy what I have to say too
However,
I only want people to follow me if they actually read the content of my blog
Don't feel obligated because I've followed your blog
I used to have a tumblr and it was all about people just following people to acquire numbers
I'm here to say, I don't care about numbers, I care about people
I would rather have the 9 followers that I have and actually interact with them then 4000 followers who just follow to follow
The blogs that I follow, I actually read
If you follow me, I am definitely going to check out your blog and more then likely, I'll follow but there are no obligations here and I love that! 
I love my followers and I want to interact with them on a personal level
I want them to be people I talk to not numbers on my home page

ALSO

I have so many posts coming up so FYI: lots of The Wild Ones coming your way! 
I hope you all are having a wonderful and splendid Sunday!

Love, 
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment