What I Write About

Wednesday, September 5, 2012


The Boyfriend Tag

Hello, Hello! I saw this tag on I am Pisces and just had to join in the fun! Brennen is such a funny one with his answers and we got a few laughs with this post. His answers are correct-ish so I added in my own comments! Send me a link with your own The Boyfriend Tag post, I'd love to read 'em! Without further ado, Brennen:

1. She's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
"Friends"
(True! Friends is the best show ever!)

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
"She doesn't get salad." 
(Semi-true but if I was getting salad, I would get Caesar or Blue Cheese)

3. Whats one food she doesn't like?
"Marinara Sauce"
(That's true but I don't know if that counts)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
"Malibu Bay Breeze or Water"
(Or Sprite)

5. What size shoe does she wear?
"9-10"
(More like a 10 but occasionally a 9 1/2) 

6. If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
"Disney movies, Harry Potter, Records, clothes, old books, books in general, Disney everything!"
(Okay, I think he was just listing things I like but I actually have a collection of records and old books so I guess he's right on this one too :) )

7. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
"BLT!"
(So true)

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
"Chicken nuggets and chips and BLT's or DP Dough"

9. What is her favorite cereal?
"Lucky Charms"
(Lucky Charms are okay but I think Apple Jacks or Cheerios are my favorite)

10. What's her favorite music?
"All kinds, oldies"

11. What's her favorite sports team?
"The Rockies"

12. Whats her eye color?
"Brown with gold in there. They turn green when you're tired too"
(So observant haha)

13. Who's her best friend?
"Me"
(Haha, true)

14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
"Nag"
(He's only a nagger sometimes and it's conveniently in the worst times to be one)

15. Whats her heritage/where she's from?
"English and Irish/Monument, Colorado"

16. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake?
"Chocolate. You like all kinds of cake, you love cake!"
(I do love cake. I like yellow cake better though)

17. Did she play any sports?
"Yes, basketball and volleyball and horseback riding"

18. What could she spend hours doing?
"Watching tv, looking Disney things up on the internet, sitting on facebook, writing things on the blog, reading, just loving her boyfriend"
(By looking Disney things up on the internet, he means to apply for the Disney internship!)

19. What is one unique talent she has?
"Horseback riding, you're classically trained in Opera, does that count?"


Those were my boyfriend's answers. What are yours? Comment with the link to your Boyfriend Tag post!


No comments:

Post a Comment