What I Write About

Thursday, August 2, 2012


The Wild Ones



I think it's best to start this off with explaining who the people in the picture are. I'm on the far right. The rest of these people are some of my best friends. My boyfriend, Brennen, is the boy with the black shirt and black hat making a goofy face. These people (among others) have shaped my college life and college experience that I will one day look back on. We're in New Mexico for the NCAA when our school (University of Colorado at Boulder or CU) made it to the conference. We're all fairly intoxicated and entirely happy. We had all watched the game that determined the basketball team's fate the night before and then picked up and left to go support the team.

This trip was a once in a lifetime trip and I love these people. These are the wild ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment