What I Write About

Thursday, August 30, 2012


The Weekend Is Right Around the Corner!


I love Fridays but more then that, I love labor day weekend! Labor day weekend is kind of like the last hurrah of the summer and that's exactly what this weekend is going to be for me. Let me break it down for you:

Saturday

CU vs. CSU game
It's in Denver at Mile High where the Broncos play and it's televised
This is the big rivalry of Colorado...even though CU wins hands down so it's not much of a rivalry when you know you're better ;)
GO BUFFS!

Sunday

The president is coming to campus!!!
So excited to hear him speak!
Got tickets today...Brennen can't go because he has to work but my parents are coming with me and it should be a really good time. 
Psyched!

Obama at CU last time he was here


Monday

Going to Elitches with Brennen, Ryan, and Amber
Last weekend to go before they close the water park
It is the PERFECT way to end the summer
Pretty excited about this one too

Such an amazing weekend coming up. I hope you guys enjoy your labor day weekend as well! What are your plans for the weekend?



**90 Day Challenge Update**
I worked out again today (duh, you work out every day) and it slayed me. So incredibly challenging! 
I'm not sure I've done well as far as food goes though because I haven't found a time in my schedule to eat! There's just no time in between classes! 
I know I'll get the hang of things, I've just got to stick it out


Have a fun and safe weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment