What I Write About

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School!

     Yesterday was the first day back to school! I'm not overly thrilled, I'll be honest. My schedule isn't too bad though. I have two classes Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and then three classes Tuesday and Thursdays but those are longer. Plus I have work Tuesdays and Fridays when I get out of class. 

     One of my classes today is with my boyfriend Brennen so that'll be nice to actually see him because otherwise, I wouldn't see him at all today! 

     Although it will be kind of a crazy day today (and all Tuesdays), it should be a good day. Today is my first shift moving from working doors to working check out. Eeek! I'm kinda nervous. 

     Anyway, Happy Tuesday! 

     Oh and just so you can see what I look at every day here in Boulder...

Boulder's Flatirons
What makes your campus beautiful? I'd love to see pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment