What I Write About

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Beautiful, Crazy Life



I just came across Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay on this blog. Seems like lots of fun, so lets give it a whirl!


1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I would be an actress or the CEO of Disney. I'm going to school now so I can be a producer for Disney. Guess I'm going after the dream after all, even if it means I can fail.
"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
-Babe Ruth


2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

I'd spend all my time with my family and I would try to travel with them as much as possible. I want to see as much of the world as I can before I kick the bucket :)


3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

College Girl Produces Oscar Winning Movie
(Ahhhh, I wish)


4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Is it sad that I don't have a "biggest pet peeve" but a few pet peeves that are all on the same level? To name a few: men whistling at me/other women on the street, friends stealing my clothes, and people who can't stop talking long enough for you to say anything.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Titanic. Gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment