What I Write About

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gluten Free Goddess To Be

My best friend is being tested for Celiac Disease. I've been reading up on it since she told me (which wasn't very long ago so by no means am I educated in it at all) but I've discovered that there are gluten-free options popping up everywhere! My bestie, Alicia, told me that if you cut gluten down or out of your diet, it's likely that you'll feel better and no longer bogged down. 

Anyway, I don't think that I'm willing to give up certain foods that contain gluten, I would like to cut it down significantly. I've also found that a lot of the gluten-free recipes are also dairy-free which is quite convenient since I'm lactose intolerant. 

So! I'm going to go the Barnes and Noble and pick up a couple cookbooks but I've also come across a couple of blogs to get me started and I can't wait to try them out! 

Click here for my favorite blog posts out of the ones I've found.

Happy Eating (Gluten-Free)!

No comments:

Post a Comment