What I Write About

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social Time!

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?? 
The Wild Ones
I came up with the name from the song, Wild Ones. 
These lyrics reminded me of my friends:
"I like crazy, foolish, stupid
Party going wild, fist pumping
Music, I might lose it
Blast to the roof, that's how we do'z it"
Just kind of described college and The Wild Ones is a perfect way to describe my group of friends

Also, a little unknown fact: my url isn't The Wild Ones because it is taken. That blog is about wild animals. Quite the opposite. SO, my url is the wild ones aswel because we're wild ones as well. It has one "l" because Brennen made it up one day and was always texting it to me as one word "aswel" so it's kind of an inside joke with Brennen and I.


2. What do you love the most about blogging?? 
Putting my ideas and pictures and everything in one place and other people appreciating it. 
I'm hoping that the more I blog, I'll make blogging friends. That would be amazing.

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?

(Which was more written by my boyfriend but it was so cute!)
&
(my very first post!)


That's all for today folks! Have a beautiful Sunday and I'll see y'all tomorrow bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment