What I Write About

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ugh..the Life of a College Kid

I haven't been able to post much. (Like at all)
And that's sad :(
Unfortunately for me, I have a HUGE test and a quiz today
A paper due next week
A Biology test on Monday
A Greek Mythology test on Wednesday

Needless to say, I'm freaking out a bit. 
If they could inject coffee straight in to my veins, I would oblige. 
I've felt so out of whack, not being able to do my usual routines
and part of my routine is connecting with you guys!

Can't wait until next week is over so I can:
-rejoice (for like a week and then I'm sure more stuff will be due)
-relax (it'll be needed)
& best of all...
-CELEBRATE BRENNEN'S BIRTHDAY!!

Until then, if you don't hear from me, it's because I'm reading all sorts of nonsense, trying to figure out how to cram it into my brain, and drinking an ocean's worth of coffee. 

Midterms are gonna kill me

No comments:

Post a Comment