What I Write About

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finals are just around the corner...for me, literally. Finals are suppose to be next week but of course, my teachers have given me two this week: one tomorrow and one on Friday.  I'm not entirely sure how to study for the one tomorrow which is why I can be found here. Besides the fact that I'm not sure how or what to study for this exam, I've also been up since 3 am and my energy is wearing thin. My energy, patience, and brain are on the fritz. I can't do this much longer so it's a good time for finals. I feel sick to my stomach and completely lost.
There's something about this stress that is different then normal. My stomach hurts so bad and my focus is just everywhere else. I feel like I've given all that I have to give and that I'm trying to contribute more but I just can't find it within my soul to do so. I really need to do well on these finals. They will be the deciding factors between A's and B's and yet, I still have no more tricks up my sleeve and I have absolutely nothing left to give. Nothing. The bucket keeps going in to the well and there is no water. It makes no sense but it's a matter of getting the grades or not. This is rambling nonsense and I recognize the fact that my brain is just dumping out the excess. This is my last attempt at anything.

I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment